Block Kids Building Competition
Block Kids Building Competition is a National building competition that is sponsored on the local level by NAWIC chapters and other organizations.
The award-winning program introduces children to the construction industry in an effort to create awareness and promote careers in the industry.
Competition Structure and Winners
- Local winners advance to Regional Competitions
- One semi-finalist from each region is entered in the National Program competitions
- National prizes are awarded to the top three projects.
A Kids Building Competition
- Open to grades K-6
- Construction of various structures with interlocking blocks
Use three of the following additional items:
- February 15th – Chapter Sponsors must submit all entries to regional chair no later than February 15th
- March 1st – Regional Chairpersons must submit all entries to the National Chairperson no later than March 1st.
- March 15th – National chairperson announces winners!