Registration Ends June 30th!
Instructor-Led CIS Construction Industry Specialist Course
Join this instructor-led course to prepare for and earn your Construction Industry Specialist (CIS) certification!
Class dates are as follows:
- August 2nd: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm CDT (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm EDT)
- ZOOM meeting – Introduction & How to prepare for the course and test
- August 16th Course Schedule (*CDT)
*The August 16th session times are based on the in-person meeting in Minneapolis.
Take note that Minneapolis is in Central Daylight Time (CDT) and adjust according to your location if attending virtually.
- 8:00 am – Join the ZOOM meeting for online participants
- 8:30 am – Course begins – Introductions
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lesson 1-2
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Break
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am Lesson 3 Start Lesson 4
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Finish Lesson 4 Start Lesson 5
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch (on your own) – Flexible Timing
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Lesson 5-7
- 2:30 pm – 2:45 pm Break
- 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm Lesson 8- Flexible
NAWIC annual conference attendees have the option to attend the August 16th session in-person in Minneapolis, Minnesota. All others will participate virtually.
Purchase the materials that best suit you. You will be expected to have obtained and read the book prior to class beginning on August 16th.
You have the option to take the exam at the end of this course but it is not a requirement.