The construction documents covered in this program include the working drawings, specifications, and the contract requirements of the Project Manual.
The working drawings explored in this program include the following.
The elements of a project manual and specifications covered in this program include the following.
- Review of the 2004 CSI Master format and how it is used to interpret the sections of a project manual.
- Review of specification sections and the various types that may be found within the project manual.
Who would benefit from this course?
All NEF construction professional development certificates were created for all employed within or wishing to be employed in a construction industry role without prejudice to gender, race, or ethnic background. Some professionals that could benefit from this program include the following.
- Executives, project managers, estimators, schedulers, superintendents, foremen, and skilled trade workers
- Office staff and administration helping with bidding, contracts, and scheduling
- Contract Administrators
- College and high school students in construction and design academic programs