Who would benefit from this course?
All NEF construction professional development certificates were created for all employed within or wishing to be employed in a construction industry role without prejudice to gender, race, or ethnic background. Some professionals that could benefit from this program include the following.
- Superintendents, foremen, and skilled trade workers looking to move into a management or supervisory positions
- Office staff and administration that need or are looking for a more comprehensive view of the construction industry
- Supportive industries with little or no construction background such as, insurance, lawyers, accountants, and others
- College and high school students in construction and design academic programs (this could serve as a stackable credential to any of these programs)
CIT Course Companion
New to the NEF construction education programs is the CIT Course Companion. This is a self-guided study guide to help individuals to prepare for the CIT test. Each chapter of the CIT has been developed into the following useful information.
- Chapter Review – This resembles a class lecture. It is a PowerPoint with an instructor-led look. Not only will you be able to see the PowerPoint, but an instructor will verbally guide you through the chapter content.
- Answers to the Chapter Review Questions – These are the answers to every end of chapter question.
- Quiz – Take a quiz that resembles the type of questions you will encounter on the test.